56 Chat: The New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhys' story.

3 posters

Go down

Rhys' story.  Empty Rhys' story.

Post by Sceinic Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Rhys wrote a short story about us, guys!

The Windy Valley

The wind was blowing gracefully in the forest opening. All of sudden, Orbit and Glace came walking to the opening. Glace was laughing and pointed at Orbit. “I got you wet Orbit!” Orbit growled, “Would you be quiet?!” “Make me,” Glace replied. Comet and Sceinic came slowly behind. “You tripped me Comet,” Sceinic yelled at him with an angry look. Comet had his arms behind his head and stopped. “I did not.” “Don’t lie to me! You kicked the back of foot and I fell over,” she yelled even louder. Her face started to turn red while she growled at Comet. Comet looked at her and said, “Stop complaining!” Orbit sits down against a tall tree and says, “Say you’re sorry Comet.” Comet looks away from Sceinic and crosses his arms. “Why should I, she started it.” Orbit growls at Comet. “You’re such a pain, you know that?” Comet smirks, “I have no idea what you’re talking about Orb.”

Glace has a happy face and smiles at Orbit. Orbit looks over at Glace. “What the heck you giving me that look like that for?” Then Glace suddenly started poking Orbit rapidly. “Must…poke…you,” she said with excitement. Orbit puts his arms over his face. “Stop it you Dipthong!” “No,” Glace said as she kept on poking him. Sceinic was still staring at Comet and finally said, “You want to say anything to me?” “Huh, oh yeah,” Comet said while he threw a wave of water on her. She crossed her arms and looked away from Comet. He smiles, “There you’re cooled down now.”

Orbit got Glace off him. “Stop poking me!” “Shut up,” Sceinic yelled at him. Orbit closed his eyes and lied down against the tree. “Fine.” Glace starts tickling Orbit and Orbit tries to hold back laughing. “You must laugh! I’ll make you laugh,” She said with excitement. Comet walked to the edge of the hill and looked down. Sceinic watched as Glace tickled Orbit and then looked over at Comet. She growls, gets up, walks towards Comet, and pushes him down the hill. “Ah,” Comet said as he rolled his way down to the bottom. Sceinic started laughing when he hit the ground.

Comet growled, vanishes, and reappeared in front of Sceinic. She got angry even more and Comet started to yell at her. “What was that for?!” “Oh shut up! You had it coming,” Sceinic yelled at Comet. “I get sick of your attitude Comet,” Orbit said after Glace stopped trying to tickle him. Glace gave a disappointed look at Orbit, sat down near him and said, “You’re a killjoy.” Comet ignores Orbit and says, “Fine, sorry.” Sceinic crossed her arms again. “Sure you are,” and she sat down on the soft blades of grass. Comet rolls his eyes and stands near the edge looking up at the clouds. Orbit and Glace fell asleep while Sceinic sat looking at the grass. Birds starting chirping and leaves were floating away along with the wind over Comet's head through the valley.
Sceinic
Sceinic
Odd one out
Odd one out

Location : In my bedroom; where else could I be on the computer?

Back to top Go down

Rhys' story.  Empty Re: Rhys' story.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Rhys???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceinic Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:36 pm

A member on SW
Sceinic
Sceinic
Odd one out
Odd one out

Location : In my bedroom; where else could I be on the computer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Guesss what. Tell him i am going to sue him. He has no permission to use the name orbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Comet Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm

SHUT UP, ORBIT. I'M SERIOUS. EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET HAS PERMISSION TO USE IT! SEARCH UP ORBIT THE HEDGE, ECHIDNA, ETC. THERE'LL BE SOME CHARACTERS THAT WERE MADE BEFORE YOURS NAMED ORBIT!!! YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT AGAIN AND I'LL SUE YOU
Comet
Comet
Site Owner
Site Owner

https://56chat.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by icebelly Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 pm

yeah hunter shutup you toad
icebelly
icebelly
Poster