56 Chat: The New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Axe's Scar: KARBY FANFICTION

Go down

Axe's Scar: KARBY FANFICTION Empty Axe's Scar: KARBY FANFICTION

Post by Comet Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:22 pm

(This is something I wrote out of boredom, so no stupid or offensive comments. I agree, this thing is terrible.)

Axe walked through the forest, yawning and killing spare time. "Wow. This place is really vast..." He stumbles over a root, just as a blade strikes right where his head would have been. "What the..." Axe gets up and looks behind him, seeing one of his friends, Orbit, who was also of his species. "Oh, hey, Orbit!" Orbit shook his head. "Hello, Axe. It's been a while, now hasn't it."
    "It has. So what are you doing here?"
    "Just walking. I have a mission."
    "Oh? And that is?"
    "Eliminate you." Orbit points his sword into the air, and it glints.
    "What!?"
    Orbit Strikes as Axe darts out of the way, just in time. Orbit chases him, striking over and over, but Axe kept moving too fast for the slightly fat black puff. "Why are you doing this, Orbit?!"
    "I'm afraid that's classified, former friend." Orbit strikes again, but this time, Axe was too slow. Axe clenched his eyes shut just as the blade slashes his eyelid, making Axe yelp in pain. "AGH..." He puts his "hand" over his eye and draws it back to reveal blood. All of his sight in that eye had died off. It was pure red. He opened one eye and grimaced at Orbit, who was lunging at him again.
    "Goodbye, Old Friend!" *lunges at Axe, but Axe grabs his blade and twists it out of his hand*
    "No....I am afraid I must say that to you." He pulls out his short blade and stabs it into Orbit, who in turn fell to the ground with a small final yelp, then dies.
    Comet
    Comet
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

https://56chat.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down